?

If you don't want to do something for somebody, you should manage to say "No." in the first place.
如果你不想為一個人做什么事情,你一開始就應該說“不。”

The moment you give in, you've given them the that they can use your time as long as they try hard enough.
你一旦讓步,就會讓他們以為只要多做些努力就能占用你的時間。

No "Let me see."
不要說“我看看。”

No "Maybe."
不要說“可能吧。”

Just "No." and a "Sorry." if you want to be polite.
直接說“不。”,如果你想表現得禮貌點就加一個“抱歉。”

Or you can ask "How much?" if it suits you.
或者,如果你覺得可行,也可以問問“你愿意出多少錢?”

Time is the most precious thing that we have.
時間是我們所擁有的最珍貴的東西。

Once you lose a piece of it, you can never get it back.
一旦你失去了一段時間,你永遠不可能重新得到它。

And you have the freedom to decide how to use each piece of it.
而你有權利自由支配自己的每一份時間。

So if someone want a piece of your time, they have to be worth it, either by being someone you truly care about or by providing enough payment.
所以,如果有人想動用你的時間,那他們最好配得上它:要么,他們是你真正關心的人;要么,他們愿意付足夠多的報酬。

Let me say it once again.
讓我再說一遍。

Time is the most precious thing that we have. Learn to refuse when people ask for your time.
時間是我們所擁有的最珍貴的東西。當有人想要你的時間的時候,學會拒絕。

?

(翻譯:能貓)